This is a small fan remake of one of my most favourited games "Crillion" on the Commodore C64.
I tried to keep it simple as the original game was. Would be nice to get some feedback/bug reports from the community ;-)
- original levels
- switching between classic/modern graphics
- switching between Colodore/Pepto color palette
- switching between multiple ingame music tracks or (nearly) original noise effect
- enable/disable music and sfx
- high score saver for up to 8 entries
- maybe adding some more ingame music
- added completely new ingame track (Cover of "Major Tom" by "Peter Schilling")
- fixed a display issue with the new ingame key information and the stats on the right side
- added button icons for controllers and the assigned keyboard key when on desktop to prevent confusions for people which are not playing Tic80 games that often
- added new ingame music track
- fixed one level
- set as released
- added ingame keys for turning on/off music an sfx
Remember the keys between Tic80 and standard keyboard:
This is absolutely amazing! I have never played the original, but I am certainly addicted to your version.
I'm very happy that you like my little game. Have fun!