A Pac-Man clone with some interesting (at least from my point of view) graphical effects.
* 2018-08-31: Further advancement in path finding algo (WIP). (will consolidate into one)
A nice idea is to limit it to only when the ghosts need it.
* 2018-08-28: Path finding algo (WIP)
* 2018-08-26: Add path finding basics (WIP)
* 2018-08-25: Fixed some issues and sped Pac-Man up.
* 2018-08-14: Add state concept for ghosts and in-cage animation
* 2018-08-10: Add fright concept and basic implementation
* 2018-08-09: Add ghost's eyes and original position/dir
* 2018-05-23: Add ability to change direction mid-square (opposite)
* 2018-05-22: Add moving code
also: Small changes to aesthetics and make Pac-Man warp
* 2018-05-13: Primitive light shading
* 2018-05-09: Basic Pac-Man (first commit)
also: Animated Pac-Man
Wow a good begin of pac-man game, i'm wait for more !!!
The problem with TIC-80 and tic.computer website maybe is that I'm getting the idea that I have a comment so late that it seems ages I did something.
Rant out of the way, I didn't know I had people interested. I'm going to try and evolve the game. :)