Some test OS for TIC-80, more like a UI framework for now
- No persistent "disk" (bank) support, only config (which is 256 bytes long) is reserved for
- Working UI with Labels, Windows, Buttons, Choice Boxes
- On-RAM filesystem (not persistent)
- Can be configured (from the code)
- Can use hardware cursor (that unused 3FFB address)
- And the most important: Paint
- Added buttons!
- Added TikaOS Paint!
- Improved dropdown (choice box)
Wow! Awesome OS Lovely!
Hey check it out new cartridge
A very interesting approach.